Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Vacation!

So I'm on break this week; nothing school related to blog about...other than the fact that I have definately decided to take two classes during summer quarter. I'm all registered & paid up (the second class is generously being funded my my dad & step-mom) & just need to go buy my books. Speaking of books, text books are so overpriced; what a racket! My math book for this quarter is $300!!!! That's almost as much as the class itself. Anyway, here is my to do list for vacation...

1. Re-finish the dresser I bought at Goodwill a couple weeks ago
2. Clean/re-organize my bedroom; including going through all my clothes & getting rid of stuff I never wear
3. Clean/re-organize my closet; including going through all my shoes & getting rid of ones I never wear
4. Prep the bathroom for re-painting

It's not a very long list, but as it's already wednesday & I haven't started anything yet, we'll see what I can accomplish. If you saw my bedroom & closet, you'd know those two things were giant tasks! Also, I don't have a very long attention span & can never finish things I start...lucky for my husband!

That's all for now!

2 comments:

Paula Gardner said...

So Jennifer got you off to a good start last night with the shoe purge! I told Chuck you gave Jennifer "several" pairs and he just shook his head.

Becky Hartman said...

Ha Ha! That was just the tip of the iceberg!