Monday, June 9, 2008

Another Quiz!

I've got another quiz today; this time I made sure to study! The subject matter is not difficult, so I'm not expecting this to be a very hard quiz. It's the final quiz of the quarter & we get to drop our lowest score, however I got 100% on every quiz so I'm wondering why I would want to drop one of those scores. Maybe I should bomb this final quiz on purpose just to make it worth dropping one of the scores. I don't think I get any extra points for getting 100% on every quiz, I still have to drop one. What do you all think? I don't really like the idea of getting a bad score, but I don't like the idea of having to drop a good one either! UGG!

3 comments:

no one no where said...

Good luck on the quiz, Becky! (as if you need it) - I think you should do as best you can, if only so that you can get your teacher to give you a glowing reference later on. So that's my two cents. Let us know how everything turns out!

Becky Hartman said...

Thanks Nathan! I read your comment after I took the quiz, but I decided I should do well on the quiz too...I got 100%!

no one no where said...

Yay! Congrats on yet another perfect score!