Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Quarter is Finally Over!!!

Okay, so yay! The quarter is over! I worked super hard, learned a ton, and had a great teacher, but I sure am glad it's done!!!! I now have one week to relax, and maybe paint my bathroom, before I start summer quarter and what is sure to be a grueling math experience. My final Bio exam went reasonable well; I admit that after all the multiple choice questions and three essay questions I was getting extremely bored of the test & did not give the final essay my full effort or usual attention to detail. I think I got in most of the pertinent details, but it was definately a very poorly written essay & I didn't answer the final part of the question (oops! missed some points there!). Oh well! I did so well on everything else this quarter I don't think that this one poorly written essay will hinder my getting a 4.0....I hope. I'll let you know once grades are posted!

1 comment:

Paula Gardner said...

Congratulations on doing so well in your class. I'm proud of you!