Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Quiz Update & Final Exam

So I decided I better take the quiz seriously & not bomb it on purpose. It would just be too humiliating to get a bad score on something so easy. I got 100% again, making my total quiz score for the quarter 100% as well. So I'm pretty good with that score! I'm not sure how I could have done better...ha ha! Also, my good friend Nathan pointed out that it's always better to do your best so that you can potentially get a killer recommendation from the professor. Thanks Nathan! Anyway, all I've got left this quarter is the final exam, which is tomorrow. I'm frantically studying everything I can about evolutionary theory, biodiversity, and animals. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

no one no where said...

I'm sure you'll do perfect on your final - it sounds like you have it all down. Remember to take breaks from studying, you don't want your brain to overheat. and chew gum tomorrow- I heard that people who chew gum do better with exams on average than people who don't (I learned that in statistics!) And no nightmares about mRNA transcription and pundit squares tonight, either! :) Good luck, and congratulations on completing the quarter!

Becky Hartman said...

Thanks Nathan! Ha Ha, I always chew gum...maybe that's why I get such good scores!

Paula Gardner said...

Wow, I always thought I did well on tests because of my incredibly over-sized brain, but all this time it was just the gum???