Saturday, June 14, 2008

Grades!

My Bio professor posted grades early! I got a 4.0, YAY! For my final exam grade I got 105%, which actually I'm suprised about since I didn't think I answered that final essay very well. And overall for the class I averaged 103%. I don't like to gloat (ha ha, okay I do) but I had the best grade in the entire class! I am so happy with this, especially in light of the fact that I always thought I was dumb at science. But I'm not! Maybe I'm not stupid at math either...I guess we'll find out.

P.S. In addition to math I have also decided to register for Psychology 100 (General Psych). It is an online class; I've never taken one of those before & I'm a bit nervous.

2 comments:

Meg said...

WOW Congratulations!!!

no one no where said...

Awesome job! We all knew you'd do great!