Thursday, August 14, 2008

Let's Breath a Sigh of Relief

Yay! So summer quarter is finally over & I've successfully managed to get math 97 under my belt. Next up Math 98. Last night I took my final & I realized before the test that I didn't need to score any points on it to still pass the class, so that was a good feeling & helped ease the butterflies in my stomach. That being said, I think I did fairly well anyway. And in case you're wondering, I scored a 90% on the test I took last week. So though it wasn't my usual 4.0 quarter, I am pleased that I made it through math, and that If I were getting a grade rather than a pass/fail, I would still be getting an A. I think I'll give myself a pat on the back!

Okay, enough with that, let's move on. Next quarter doesn't start until the end of September, so I've got a month to relax and get mentally prepared to take two classes. Up to this point I've been concentrating on one class at a time; which makes it much easier to get a 4.0. It will be interesting to see how well I can balance the two classes & hopefull still get a 4.0 in A&P...I'm just looking for another A in math, I don't care if it's a 4.0.

Later,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your break from school - I know I'm enjoying mine!

Meg said...

Did you ever find out why you were taking notes for that other girl in your class?