Monday, August 4, 2008

What the @*$%?!!!

Okay, so at the beginning of the quarter my teacher very sweetly asked me if I would take class notes on some carbon paper (that she provided) for someone in the class, who I assumed couldn't make there, or something. Anyway, I've been taking these notes all quarter & I finally found out who they are for. This is the kicker. The notes I've been taking are for a perfectly regular girl who comes to class everyday and takes her own notes as well. Why the @*$% am I taking notes for her too?! Besides being severly underweight, she is a seemingly normal girl. She asks questions, I've had coversations with her, she reads, she writes; why am I taking her notes?!!!!! I seriously don't get it.

P.S. I have my third test today! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Meg said...

What?!?!
After all that fricking work I think you have every right to ask your teacher! I would be pissed at not having had an explanation.
I can't wait until you find out - then let us all know!