Tuesday, August 5, 2008

So how did it go?

Well, that was a freakin' hard test! I don't think I flunked or anything, but boy do I suck at story problems. And I knew prior to that I suck at story problems, so I studied them really hard! Did I know how to do either of the ones asked on my test, of course not. Oh well, I can't be good at everything!

Okay, so as for why I'm taking notes for a girl who comes to class and takes her own notes, the story continues & gets wierder. My teacher has absolutely no idea why I'm taking notes for this girl. Apparently the girl spoke to her about it on the first day of class and provides all of the carbon paper, but she never asked why, she just said okay. Also, I realized last night that this girl never takes her tests with us in class, but always gets a graded test back the next class. My only thought is that she has some kind of learning disability, but who knows....

1 comment:

Meg said...

Becky you need to check out this site: http://www.mathway.com/