Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Quiz Update & Other Stuff

I scored a 10 out of 10 on last week's quiz, so YAY! A perfect score is always great news...especially since I thought I made a stupid error. Turns out I didn't! I have another quiz today. I am definately a little less confident about the quiz material this time; there are a lot of seemingly insignificant details that I must remember. I believe the majority of this quiz is going to be covering epithelial & connective tissues, and all things associated with each. There may be some stuff on the cell life cycle & mitosis, since we hadn't quite covered that in time for the last quiz. I'm good with mitosis, it's all the tissue details I'm have some trouble remembering. I think I'll do fine though...

For lab on Monday, we looked at a gagillion slides of epithelial tissue...simple squamous, simple cuboidal, simple columnar, stratifed squamous, cuboidal, & columnar, transitional, etc... Today we are moving on to slides of connective tissue. Sure to be another fun filled lab!

Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you ever get a dog, you should name it Simple Squamous (because Meg won't let me name one of our kids that)

Becky Hartman said...

Ha Ha, that's good! But I think I've got my dog names picked out already...as long as they're boys anyway. Jean Valjean (24601 for short) & Inspector Javert...imagine a little Chi named Inspector Javert!