Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hooray For Connective Tissue!

So I really overstudied for yesterday's quiz...no joke! It was so easy, I don't think I needed to have studied at all. Everyone on the class finished in less than 10 minutes! I am absolutely, 100% positive that I aced this quiz. Now its time to start getting ready for next week's exam, which will cover chapters 1-5 (Intro stuff, chemistry/biology, cells, histology, & skin)...that's a ton of information to remember, but fortunately the instructor makes really good study guides that tell you exactly what you need to study. So that's what I will be focusing on this weekend.

As for lab yesterday, we did exactly what I was expecting...we looked at all sorts of connective tissue, muscle tissue, nervous tissue, etc. Here are some great pictures of what I was looking at yesterday.

Areolar Connective Tissue
Adipose Connective Tissue
Reticular Connective Tissue

Dense Regular Connective Tissue & Dense Irregular Connective Tissue
Hyaline Cartilage, Fibrocartilage, & Elastic Cartilage

Bone Tissue & Nervous Tissue


Smooth Muscle, Cardiac Muscle, & Skeletal Muscle

Blood Tissue (The blue spot is a White Blood Cell)


That's All Folks!

No comments: