Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's Over...

I'm all finished with my first A&P test, it's over, relief...

The test was definately not as difficult as I was thinking it was going to be. I was never worried about the multiple choice questions, but I was letting the 2 short answer/essay questions freak me out. In part the freak out was due to the study focus questions that we were given. They made me think I was going to need to know every minute detail about everything...that was very stressful, and not the case. But all is well that ends well. I did have to guess on two multiple choice questions, but I had no difficulty with the short answers, and was able to answer 3 of 4 bonus questions. Let's keep our fingers crossed, I want no less than 95%.

Next up, Lab Practical Exam, Monday, Covering Histology...my weekend is sure looking fun!

No comments: