Saturday, July 12, 2008

Finally Something to Blog About...

Hi! So I haven't really had much to say since the quarter started; in general I don't have a lot to say about math other than that I don't like it. That is still true! Mainly because it sucks, but also because I have some kind of disconnect when it comes math and I can't figure out what it is. I always understand what the teacher is lecturing about, and I never have any trouble doing my homework; I always get it. But come time for the test, I cannot do it. I suddenly forget how to do everything, even very simple math that I'm sure I know. Then, the second I hand the test in, suddenly it all comes flooding back to me. I would think it was some kind of test anxiety, but I don't have this kind of trouble on any other kind of test. Help! What's wrong with me? I am not a stupid girl, but I cannot do simple math! AHHH! I'm going crazy! Anyway, that's the end of my rant...which was completely brought on by the fact that I totally flunked my first math test on Wednesday. Later!

No comments: